Trump & WorkForce & Meds

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Daredevil, Dec 8, 2016.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $765
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Didn't vote this time. Anti trump AND hillary not just trump.

Voting for a third would be voting 4 trump with your logic

25k promised jobs, hasnt haopened nor do we know at what cost.

If ibm doesn't make money you really think they gonna add 25k jobs and not cut?

Jumping for joy a weee bit premature

2. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Well you didn't vote for anyone, so honestly buddy, people who don't vote forfeit their right to complain.

The man has already won office, whether you like him or not, give him a chance.

I didn't vote for Obama. I lived for 8 years of him being the President as y'all did. I'm sure you can sit back and wait 4 tiny years for Trump to leave office.

I promise 4 years goes by pretty quick buddy.

3. tkasch30

tkasch30 Vendor Rep Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I proudly did not vote for either piece of shit candidate and I still will complain all I like. Lol

4. drakonrep

drakonrep FOR ORDERS EMAIL drakonrep@anonymousspeech.com Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $6
    Local Time:
    fully agreed, president should get a full chance to do his thing, everybody should. otherwise they cannot be held accountible later on. and criticism of leadership should always continue and be allowed as no issue is clear cut as to not allow for the other side to speak. all this we are doing is a good sign of our freedoms which is most imporant

5. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $765
    Local Time:
    oh im giving him a chance, you however are jumping for joy at nonsense

forfeit my right? not at all, we had 2 HORRIBLE choices

Because Im served 2 poisons at a bar I refuse to drink, does that forfeit my right to complain about being served poison?

6. GRIM

EG Money:
    $765
    Local Time:
    Im giving him a chance hes not even pres yet and people are jumping for joy at promises not yet kept or seeing at what cost. as ive said its premature for either side...

7. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    I feel his panel has been well sought out in general thus far

8. GRIM

EG Money:
    $765
    Local Time:
    His panel has been millionaire with as much right to fill those positions as hillary which is none

9. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    I'm just hoping medicines will go down in price and that the economy becomes strong again.

10. Hanzo

Hanzo Time Deum Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    Derp. He's President-in-Elect, not POTUS. He's already done more to bring honor, prestige and hope to the world than Obama and he's not even POTUS yet. Jealous much?
    50,000 from Japansofex moving to the US, 10,000 from IBM. It will grow. Trump is going to deregulate and get the gov't out of the way.

11. GRIM

EG Money:
    $765
    Local Time:
    Those promises not filled nor do we see the possible harm..

Jobs are great but at what cost...

12. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Give Trump a chance, stop hating on dude cause he won. This isn't the first president you didn't like, nor will it be the last. Lol. There will be other presidents I promise

13. Jinko

Jinko EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $667
    Local Time:
    Your asking if I'm jealous?

14. lith56bigguy

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    We have a board full of "negative Nancys". cmon guys. I didn't like when Bush was originally elected either, but I sure as hell didn't carry on like this. Im anxious to see what does happen as Mr. Trump takes office. To me anything but Hillary was an improvement. I know Trump is a loose cannon. Obama had our country week and 3rd world countries laughing at us. We've welcomed the very ones that want to destroy America. I don't want to hear that only a small percentage of muslims are a threat.. There are too many of them here to begin with. Our military gets paid shit and welfare is abused. We need some type of turnaround. Alot of what Trump preaches he can do is practically unconstitutional but for God's sake - at least he wants to grow an economy and strengthen America.

15. drakonrep

drakonrep FOR ORDERS EMAIL drakonrep@anonymousspeech.com Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $6
    Local Time:
    i am very sick and tired of the political correctness nonsense and i hope trump can kick some ass in this, i am sure hillary would have made it just way worse. i dont know if anybody is following what is going on our universities but it is ISIS levels of oppression from the so called liberal left which has now become the oppression parade. free speech under attack, safe rooms, special snowflakes, 59 official genders in many places, forced by law use of made up pronouns etc. sickening to say the least.

16. lith56bigguy

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    very well said. I agree

17. tkasch30

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    59 genders????? Wtf....2 genders, burn the rest alive.... there's my political correctness

18. drakonrep

EG Money:
    $6
    Local Time:
    NYC has dozens of official genders and their pronouns, retarted shit to the max. harvard (once a top uni) has THE lowest score on diversity of opinions in all of USA (got a 6 on a scale from 0-100, hundred being the best and zero being worse then afghanistan). now in NYC it is a legal offence to not call somebody by their wished pronoun and they can make these up whenever they want. full weight of the law. 250k fines each time and if not paid prison time. these so called liberals are SO liberal.....they became nazis

19. tkasch30

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Call me old-fashioned or whatever you like but I'd gladly burn them myself LOL. For the good of humanity

20. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Welp Tesla & Panasonic agreed to manufacture in Buffalo