TRT auction

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by T-bar, Jun 8, 2016.

1. T-bar

T-bar EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    I can't help but notice that a shit ton of the auctions are for Test. I know a lot of us are on TRT, which is most often covered by insurance. That means our testosterone costs are usual dirt cheap. I'd love to see a TRT auction for product beyond test. Just an idea. Not bashing current auctions that for the most part are amazing.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - auction
    1. F.I.S.T.
      Replies:
      Views:

3. tkasch30

tkasch30 Vendor Rep Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $141
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    I think you are the,minority on this one. Lol. Test is far and away our best selling product. Trt only gets you 100-200mg a week. Hardly anyone,on here using that little test

4. T-bar

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    That's just not the case for everyone. TRT gets you whatever amount is needed to get your levels up what they consider a normal range. Yes they started me with 200mg a week, but now I'm well over twice that at 500mg a week, all covered by insurance. It helps that I have a very progressive doctor, who also isn't extremely well versed in this area. I'm allowed to give myself my own shots, which lets me manipulate the dosages right before bloodwork is taken. And son-of-a-gun if my levels aren't low each time.

Actually what I do is work it so my levels are perfect after they boost my test, for the first couple of tests. Then I drop it down so it shows my body is getting used to it and needs to have testosterone dosages increased. So far it's worked like a charm.

5. Eman

Eman EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $64
    Local Time:
    500mg a week trt??? I have doubts

6. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!! Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    Damn. 500 a week. My endo won't exceed 200. EVER.
    The idea sounds good. As far as fooling the dr. But mine are low and even @300
    The dr won't go over 200 ew. My old DR. was prescribing 200 every 2 weeks

7. misterB

misterB EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $479
    Local Time:
    best auctions are store credit

8. tkasch30

tkasch30 Vendor Rep Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $141
    Local Time:
    Ya , no possible way doc is giving you 500mg a week. I don't believe that for a second

9. krustus

krustus EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $323
    Local Time:
    it's cheaper for me to get test from a vendor here... and i got a script...lol... plus i can get test u here.... i shot a week = steady levels

10. T-bar

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    Well fuck both you guys. Without test my levels are almost non existent. I do a 250mg shot on Monday and another on Friday. I'm covered for it all and only come out of pocket $7 for each 2,500 mg/10ml bottle. It's all by script.

That's the difference between going to a regular physician and a Health & Wellness Center that specializes in preventative medicine.

11. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $925
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    I don't know if you remembers guys, but Rock was on 400mg a week prescribed Test. His wasn't from a General Practitioner either.
    Is it completely abnormal for a Dr. to do that, Absolutely! Might it be considered by a Health & Wellness Center....Yep, it just might.
    200mg is the most I've ever been prescribed, and that was by an MD who admittedly told me "They really didn't know what they were doing when it came to Test Dosages" (They being the Medical Community)

12. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    might be uncommon but there is no science really to what one dr will prescribe over another.

if he sees test still low why wouldnt he up it a bit

13. Eman

EG Money:
    $64
    Local Time:
    If my memory serves me right your the "vet" that didn't gain 10lbs off dbol so it was bunk.. I must take everything you say with a grain of salt. Now say your sorry for saying fuck you and we can move on to more important issues. Have a wonderful day

14. 49ER

49ER Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Ya test is cheap pit some good shit

15. LittleTom

LittleTom EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    you guys use test in your cycles????

16. T-bar

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    And you're the prick who doesn't know shit about who he's talking to but seems to think he knows everything. I'll gladly put my vet status up against yours any day. BTW, 10lbs is an easy gain off of dbol you dip shit.

17. bigdude

bigdude Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    You aint got to talk like man be respectful

18. Eman

EG Money:
    $64
    Local Time:
    Ya be respectful to someone that said fuck you.. I'll get right on that.

19. T-bar

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    A member posts an honest suggestion for an auction. You took it upon yourself to call that member a liar. You then insulted the member further even further and insinuated that they had lied in the past based on your assumption that adding dbol to a cycle will not result in 10 lbs of weight gain, even though that is totally an individual situation based on that persons body. So yeah... I'd say a fuck you applies. There's no reason to attack any member or jump on them saying they are lying when what they're really doing is contributing to the board.

20. Eman

EG Money:
    $64
    Local Time:
    Didn't call u a liar I just said I had my doubts then after you said fuck you I said why I take your posts with a grain of salt.

21. 49ER

49ER Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Only 1 way to settle this guys dance off! Post your videos best moves wins 100 tabs of dbol