Members chime in..

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GRIM, Sep 10, 2016.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Whats the main thing at eg needing changing?
    Whats the main thing you like?

We are gonna go through a slight transition to improve and we want member input

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Members chime
    1. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:

3. superbee

superbee EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $44
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    I like the higher level of security and quality vendors

4. beefup

beefup Shut Up & Lift Hardcore Iron Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $36
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    I like everything about eg. Even eg got decent vendors specially for pharma quality. I think its members who fails to pay after bid. That should be change...

5. Torres

Torres Iron Killer Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    Like Beef said , if some1 doesn't make good with the auction win , and I'm not saying EG should be this way , but maybe run a play like SF and ban them for wasting people's time !!!
    Then rerun the auction for say , another week , and give others a chance to get great gear !!!

6. slinsane

slinsane EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $42
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    this place is awesome as far as i am concerned. drama here and there but that shit happens with a bunch of jacked mother fuckers. lol

7. Thaistick

Thaistick Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    I like the security. I like that you have to be invited. I haven't needed to use any of the sponsors yet. Drakon is the one I've heard about the longest.
    What don't I like? My PM spam. It's no big deal though. I'd like to see a lab testing section. I use a lab in France that tests for 150 euros, probably less in bulk. In fact I'm sending some primo to them this month. I know it's primo I just don't know the concentration.

8. Torres

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    BullShit !!! I bet half these dudes don't even lift !!!
    Only thing jacked are their fingers frm typing !!!

9. dgm831

dgm831 VIP Member Hardcore Iron Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $269
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I am satisfied with EG, always have been, and thats why ive been here for so long. I may not be the most vociferous or active member, but I am content for the realm of realities that will happen on an online forum.

We have had bad vendors in the past, member drama, auction issues, scammers, and 1 really bad server crash. Thats all to be expected from time to time considering what this forum is about. 9 times out of 10 issues are resolved in a positive manner and the security and community here is better than most boards. I cant really complain, keep doing what youre doing grim, and if i can ever help let me know

10. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Lmao fingers from typing! Lmao dude

11. Torres

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    It's true DD lol !!!
    I mean there's so many posers , it's like a bad cold !!! Gotta find the remedy .
    Some of these dudes spend more time behind the computer screen instead of the actual gym , it sickens me !!!
    Practice what u preach assholes .
    And this isn't to any1 in particular . They know who they are !!!

12. johnsonl3872

johnsonl3872 Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    I am a poser ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $925
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Damn it Tor,.... why'd you call me out like that!

14. Thaistick

Thaistick Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    I'll admit that I enjoy the science of PED'S more than lifting. I still lift because of my vanity. But give me a good science paper and I'll spend (possibly waste) hours dissecting it.

15. Hatedfly

Hatedfly Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1
    Local Time:
    For me, I like coming on here and not working. I enjoy reading a lot of the different threads that are not on the other board that I have to devote most of my time to. It's good to get away and just be a "newbie"

I understand that this board does not implement a lot of rules but from my understanding rules need to be in place to have some what order. Rules protect us and others. I feel like some members need to start respecting others and if not then certain consequences should be putin place. Mind you this is just a suggestion.

16. Torres

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    Hated has a great point !!! Shit man we all have opinions , and EG let's people open up and let them loose . But some assholes just let loose alittle too much . I'm not gonna lie , I've done it , but man if I don't say when I'm wrong , I'm wrong !!!
    So I'm just saying it again .

If you don't like it here , then Fuck Off !!! Leave !!!
    Eroids is taking in new people all the time !!! Go post ur opinions there , and you will get responses from other douche bags !!!
    Misery deserves company !!!
    Shit man , if I ever made MOD status here , The ban button would be on life support !!!