Did you vote?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GRIM, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Did You Vote?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Im going to

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $829
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - vote
    1. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Shasta

Shasta Guest

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    absentee bitches!

4. Buck

Buck Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Bet your ass i voted.

5. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!

6. gator

gator Guest

Local Time:
    This is the very first time I voted and Im 34 thats why Obama won because I voted sorry buck I know you don't like him.

7. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $829
    Local Time:
    i vota obama @ last second as well, honestly I hate both of them. but 1 backs legislation that helps keep me alive and one gives me a death sentence, not much of a choice.

8. ODINSBLOOD

ODINSBLOOD YUP YUP Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    NOPE..

Because both candidates are fucking worthless. AND in the end it would not have mattered anyway being this country does not elect a pres off of the popular vote.

AND the place I live I could give two fucks about any of the elected officials. Because in the end I have only one boss. and when he says shoot mother fuckers in the face that is what I do....

But seriously this country is fucking corrupt we are the most controlled free country in the world. And at the end of the day it dont matter what happens because minions like myself just get in where we fit in .

9. goodfella

goodfella Guest

Local Time:
    Wut r we voting for? :/

10. BIgJ

BIgJ Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $4
    Local Time:
    Yes, but not this time.

11. GRIM

EG Money:
    $829
    Local Time:
    Bump

12. superbee

superbee EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $44
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Will vote on election day. More worried about state legislators here than president election

13. T-bar

T-bar EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    I'll be voting on the 8th, and I'm not happy about my choices. They both suck, but I'd rather take my chances with an arrogant ass than with a lying crook.

Keep in mind that when Julian Assange drops his next info exposing Hillary, you have the right to change you vote all the way up to election day.

14. sityslicker1

sityslicker1 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $202
    Local Time:
    Hitting the pole tomorrow, hoping the waiting lines have died down. Vote is for Trump.