Challenges

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by TSizemore, Jan 8, 2013.

1. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $951
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    This is a place for any and all challenges. Man to Man, or Mass Challenges, whatever. You want to call somebody out, do it here!

2. Loading...

3. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $951
    Local Time:
    1st Challenge.......

Camzilla has graciously offered to lose his Avatar to an Avatar of my choosing for a period of three weeks once I beat him to posting a video of a 405lb deadlift. Of course, he will replace mine if he gets there first, but I'm not concerned about that. Let the trash talking begin!

4. Heavy hitter

Heavy hitter Guest

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Alright this is what I like to see here. Motivation. If you guys want to post some of your videos during training maybe some of us could give you advice and help you. Sometimes a simple hand position change head position stance anything that we cant see ourselves. I always have somebody watch me when I get heavy. I have them yell out pull with your neck and it reminds me to look up. When I squat its always spread the chest get the bar lower on my back head up. Just a thought.

5. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $951
    Local Time:
    I like it!

6. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Heavy just wants to see yo asses!

7. Camzilla

Camzilla Guest

Local Time:
    TSize you fuking Mary lol. How'd it go tonight? You bust out the 365? If not, you better start pulling hard or your liable to have my nutsack hanging by yur name....... or worse!

8. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $951
    Local Time:
    Well.........I did my working set, and then busted out the 350 for 4 reps! Didn't try for 365...that's my last bonafied 1RM. This may take a little while! Sore, all over this morning..so I'll be ready for the next attempt in a week or two. Yo Ass is going down!

9. sportsfreak

sportsfreak EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $70
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    How about I post mine tomorrow and you can call me daddy for a while?? Bet I can still hit it today and haven't done them in a few months!! Even with my ol Elvis knees. Lmao

10. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $951
    Local Time:
    No sir!!! That ain't part of your program...! No deviations...hahaha

11. sportsfreak

sportsfreak EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $70
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    We have that weight as part of my warm up sets before I really start lifting!! Lmao
    I'll let ya slid on this one T. :))

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

12. Gibbit

Gibbit EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $7
    Local Time:
    This is some good shit guys, looking forward to seeing some training vids.

13. IronFox

IronFox Registered Badass Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Definitely that adds to the motivation factor!

14. BIGBOSS

BIGBOSS Recruit Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    This is great bro! Exciting! I got to get in on one of these challenges! BIGBOSS is in the BISH!