A bad review

Discussion in 'Rules' started by GRIM, Apr 16, 2016.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $784
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Is just that it is not meant to harp or follow a vendor non stop.

This latest incident staff actually sided.with the vendor yet still it persists.

I'm in the flicking hospital with a huge chunk of my leg missing.

Stop acting like.chikdren, leave your review and move.on.

Tmm went far above.and beyond what a vendor should do.

Seriously enough is enough

2. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Rules for name calling and threats need to be made and enforced. Else this forum will turn into a free for all shit talking match every other thread.

3. TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan Vendor Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $254
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    I agree! What about going and contacting members out of nowhere and soliciting them to do something? I have heard someone is doing this.

Thanks
    TMM

4. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    TMM people have their rights to their beliefs and opinions. Many members advise other members their opinions on gear from certain vendors. If a member wants to go around saying in a private message that someone test prop causes painful pip or someone compound isn't the greatest they have that right. Just like you have the right to message anyone you want and say someone's a bad customer.

Only way to enforce what's said in private messages is by admin invading members privacy and I'm not for that. Also members have wickr and each other's phone numbers, so how does admin stop someone from speaking their mind by other means? They can't.

If someone wants to talk negative via private message and curse etc, that's on them. But in an open forum with name calling, threats etc, it's just juvenile.

We are all in this together, we are supposed to be a family and have trust in each other and be there for each other.

5. TheMuscleMan

EG Money:
    $254
    Local Time:
    Understood bro. I would never message someone out of the blue and talk trash about someone, I would only say something about them if I was asked first, I wouldn't just start going down the line sending pms to people I don't know or never talked to before. But if someone wants to do that its fine, I guess it comes down to who is sending the pm talking trash if you take what they say or not.

Thanks
    TMM

6. blasson

blasson EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $755
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    I disagree with you.. they have rights to believe what they want but don't have the right to randomly approach people because of who they like.. it's bullshit. Yes admins cant invade privacy of pms but if a member brings up that nonsense it's no longer private.. feel my drift? Enough is enough.. obviously people don't get that.

7. 49ER

49ER Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Not only did unnecessary stuff happen but Mick straight out accused MM in the open based on someones allegations. You just cant go aroumd doing that totally fucked up shit

8. LittleTom

LittleTom EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    I fucking love it! Grim posts a thread saying I'm in the hospital please stop this and you guys hijack the thread and do exactly what he asked you to stop. Who the fuck do guys think you are??? LT or something....

9. TheMuscleMan

EG Money:
    $254
    Local Time:
    Yea that is using the scammer label with no solid proof except for one guys claim about one product.

Thanks
    TMM

10. TheMuscleMan

EG Money:
    $254
    Local Time:
    I apologize Grim.

Thanks
    TMM

11. 49ER

49ER Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Just got these

Attached Files:

12. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Lol those knee high stockings are so cute lol

13. Hogslayer

Hogslayer EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $44
    Local Time:
    Damn!! What happened with your leg boss man?

14. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $784
    Local Time:
    Massive abcess. Surgery #3 monday

15. Hogslayer

Hogslayer EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $44
    Local Time:
    Caused by?

16. GRIM

EG Money:
    $784
    Local Time:
    They think my spasms

17. Thor

Thor EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $430
    Local Time:
    Damn brother Grim sorry to hear this, get well bro.You didn't need this with other issues but hang tough bro!!!!
    Guys lets pull together,Grim doesn't need any more stress on him and we are suppose to be a different kind of forum, we have our disagreements but come together to squash the problem or get rid of it,let's work together to help Grim relax and take care of these problems when the timing is right and eventually the right time does come!!!!LMAO!!Oh yes it does!!!!
    Thanks brothers!!

18. bossman

bossman EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $142
    Local Time:
    sexy socks, niner! (no homo)

19. AkProGuy

AkProGuy Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Grim, Hope your going to be Ok bro. As I always say and mean if you need anything let me know. As far as the board drama lately, I really hope we can all move on from this and grow from it. I 100% know that we have the best sources in the world on this site.and for the most part we have not just members but FAMILY! I hope we can all find a way in the future to navigate our way through these issues in a much more civil manor. TMM is an honest source that stood by his product period!

20. misterB

misterB EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $467
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM