Well shit!

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by TSizemore, Jul 18, 2017.

1. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    I've got a Labrum tear....10 weeks out from show, too. :(

The tear has happened some time ago, but just got Drs. confirmation today. Completely bummed, not giving in yet though. Gonna try PT for 8 weeks and see if I can keep my progress going.... Idk.

2. misterB

misterB EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $479
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    if it hurt enough to see the doc, chances are that's going to get worst , i had both of mine done. the recovery is not fun either

3. Youngtricep98

Youngtricep98 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $5
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Have you considered trying TB-500? i used it to recover from a pec tear. took about a month and a half off of the "predicted" recovery time.

4. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,663
    Local Time:
    A tear ... Man that sucks.

5. Andrew0409

Andrew0409 VIP Member Hardcore Iron Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $49
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Damn that sucks. Wish you look. Recovering correctly and in the right way is so important. I rushed so many injuries and ignored doctors advice to get back asap and I'm having so many issues even at 26. Doctor said I will probably have to get surgery in my right knee once I get older. I even walk funny because I broke my right ankle and put more weight on my left side and tore my right knee after. So I get a lot of knee pain from the left and un injured leg by building bad habits from even just walking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    Aren't you just a bottle of common Sense sunshine! ;)

7. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    Yea. I've tried it when I had tendonitis in my forearms....wasn't impressed, still took over a year to heal.

8. Jinko

Jinko EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $672
    Local Time:
    That sucks. But considering you're what 62, you're doing pretty good.

TSizemore likes this.
  9. misterB

EG Money:
    $479
    Local Time:
    lol i know, sorry. im a joy right now... few more days ill eat and lay off the halo, you will need rest, get a second opinion see if its a tear , full, partial and give it time.

hgh might assist, id say bpc-157 might help, tb-500 is more a systematic anti inflamatory, better than tylenol but expensive.

10. Bama

Bama EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    hope you heal fast TSIZE

TSizemore likes this.
  11. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Bump on the BPC 157. the stuff works great for partial tears

12. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    I've just read a couple papers on this stuff.... apparently, it's a miracle in a bottle!

jshredz likes this.
  13. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    It really is T. If it's working you'll notice it fast!! I'm talking weeks here not months.

14. misterB

EG Money:
    $479
    Local Time:
    its not cheap, maybe 35 $ a vial that last less than a week.
    Need to take daily injections and be within 2 inches of the Injury for max effect