VPN Plans

Discussion in 'Security' started by GRIM, Oct 30, 2015.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    My plans are to switch to openvpn a more secure system, with less overall vpns but all dedicated.
    This will actually greatly increase vpn costs BUT make it more manageable and secure

2. LittleTom

LittleTom EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    If it's gonna break the bank just skip it. We can find our own vps. I guess personally I'd rather have the site do well than scrape along.

3. tkasch30

tkasch30 Vendor Rep Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Agreed! We don't need, it security is fine

4. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    I actually agree with LT on this.
    The core security of EG is what's important.
    Extras only as long as they cut into the budget that you set G

5. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $951
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    I'd agree too. Costs are already barely being met, and sometimes not met at all. We have real good security, and I realize you're the one that deals with it. But, I don't think the added costs outweigh the convenience of ease of operation.

6. LittleTom

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:

Actually agree..... ;)

7. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    its not for the security here, its to secure you elsewhere..

8. LittleTom

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    I think every knows that. What we are saying is we would rather have EG financialy stable and secure before worrying about the individual members. If you can swing it Grim, I'd love a free VPN. I think we just want EG to thrive as oppose to just barely make it like it has in the past. We got a great thing here.

9. GRIM

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    This put on hold

10. TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan Vendor Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $258
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    Didn't we have open vpn before we had what we have now? I have it as a shortcut on my desktop and the only reason I would have it is because we have had it or were planning to have it at some time, it has been there for along time?

Thanks'
    TMM

11. GRIM

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    Atm we have nothing.
    We used to offer 2 von types