Tor V EG

Discussion in 'Security' started by GRIM, Dec 15, 2016.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Simple tor is an automated proxy chain, built to hide your IP not for security...

Most who run tor don't even set it up correctly destroying the entire hiding your ip point.
    Even still it has been defeated when setup correctly.

Tor is nothing more than an automated proxy chain with layers being stripped off of the encryption. This encryption can be defeated, and your traffic can and does flow through hackers, le, etc computers...

The exit node is the true danger, if the site doesnt run SSL all your traffic at the exit node can in fact easily be sniffed by le, a hacker, etc free and easy.

Tor adds ZERO security to a forum, doesnt change the software, encrypt the hard drives, strip info, encrypt pms at the data base, offer any real protection from hackers etc.

EG however runs its own proxy system so however you connect to EG even if you fuck up youre covered. Traffic does not flow through random systems or exit nodes this is just the anonymous part...

On top of that EG encrypts you at ALL levels, strips your info, meta data from pics, etc, etc

Running a tor node for a site is nothing more than a cheap and easy way to protect the website owner NOT the users....

tutelagroup likes this.
  2. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    what about personal use in terms of hiding ip so service provider don't know what movies you're downloading?

3. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    Downloading movies you're best with a vpn...

4. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    ha hard enough for me to set one up lol

5. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    I'm glad we have you because all of this sounds confusing to us non tech savvy guys.

6. GRIM

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    thats i think half the problem people not knowing tech. Its like me listening to an area not my field i get lost...

7. GRIM

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time: