Stock market investing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daredevil, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    If anyone plans to buy into any stocks and wants an extra set of eyes into researching the company, feel free to Message me here. Hope the above helps people.

2. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Yobit smaller market needs no special verification sprouted from main business of secure/private hosting domain registration
    if you want a market to hide one to look at

3. Bighekt

Bighekt EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $29
    Local Time:
    Thoughts on XRP ripple? Buy/Wait or just Dont Buy?

I own XMR, LTC and ETH and definitely holding on all 3.

4. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    ripple a buy and hold could be huge in future imo

Daredevil likes this.
  5. GRIM

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    i mine all three of those, getting heavy into xmr

Bighekt likes this.
  6. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $951
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Got my broker looking into those funds mentioned.....see what they're all about. ;)

Bighekt and Daredevil like this.
  7. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Ripple is good. Recently they got in with American Express.

If possible try to buy low and sell high for swings along your journey to lock in initial investment and profit.

Bighekt likes this.
  8. pulooooooo

pulooooooo EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $74
    Local Time:
    Very informative, thank you for taking the time to do this. I use coinbase, no one likes the fees but so simple to use. Couldnt buy any bitcoin cash since it was added yesterday and still locked.

Daredevil likes this.
  9. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    TSizemore, Good to hear! Kala Pharmaceuticals should be announcing positive news soon. I was expecting it early this week but they may wait until next week or first week of January.

63% of the company is owned by institutions currently with a lockout period until mid January 2018.

10. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    I use Coinbase as well. The small fees do suck, but many other brokerages are back logged with signups and verification processes.

But the small fees don’t kill me, because I’m making profits regardless.

Bitcoin Cash may be decent but I don’t think it’ll be as profitable as other currencies.

It’s open to buy now and it’s slowly downticking as other cyrptos uptick.

If I was doing a portfolio, I’d do 25% bitcoin, 25% Ethereum, 35% Litecoin and 15% Ripple.

11. GRIM

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    monero, dash, zcash several other great ops
    ripple can't technically be mined i mispoke like an idiot i have mining that converts it

12. gamudslinger88

gamudslinger88 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $24
    Local Time:
    This thread is exactly what I’m looking for. Trying to get my account verified through GDAX now. Having issues with that. Also looking into prosper for some p2p lending. I like having my investment liquid though so crypto is probably going to be my main focus. I’m gaining a 1% ROI on my IRA so I’m looking for more “bang for my buck” for retirement...... which is 20 years before I hit 55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Good luck verifying identity on Gdax for an account. They are severely backlogged. People have been waiting for weeks.

14. GRIM

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    a good solid id pic works..

15. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Grim did you see the drop earlier on coins? I snatched up some more Litecoin @ $220. Now hours later it’s @ $287. Yes indeed good times ahead.

I hear Litecoin will be picked up by Facebook as a payment option.

16. GRIM

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
    yes i got hit hard, but know itll more than likely recover

17. gamudslinger88

gamudslinger88 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $24
    Local Time:
    I bought litecoin earlier this morning at 195. It’s my first purchase through Coinbase so it says it won’t be complete until the 30th. Does it lock in the purchase price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. GRIM

EG Money:
    $767
    Local Time:
  19. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $951
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    What about the hit on bitcoin? It's gone from almost $19k down to $13k this month...... ! ! Anybody think it's trying to find the level ground?

20. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    GaMudelinger try to sell Litecoin close to $375 and re-buy on the dip.

Also your coin won’t be available to sell until the 30th, Sometimes day prior depending.

TSizemore, bitcoin will head back to $18,500 soon. Safe bet in my opinion.