Stock market investing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daredevil, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    I know many of y’all are into investing whether it’s crypto or the stock market.

I’m a very big investor in both. I felt I’d offer opinions and suggestions to anyone who needs it. I’m part of a group whereas we trade stock picks, ideas and valuable insight.

90% success rate.

2. Loading...

3. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    What's your groups take on the hottest sector for 2018?

4. bossman

bossman EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $126
    Local Time:
    i'm long on banking/financial for the coming year, fwiw

5. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $829
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
  6. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Well not retail because that’s always up and down. But here are a few good options.

Kala Pharmaceuticals (KALA)
    Fannie Mae (FNMA)

We generally find stocks that we know will pop. We aim for 100% ROI

7. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Biostocks would be best. Due to the FDA Chief. He’s doing a lot this upcoming year.

TSizemore likes this.
  8. jJudgeno1

jJudgeno1 Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $3
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Will Liecoin or Etherum enjoy the same soar as Bitecoin?

Why or why not?

Thanks

9. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $829
    Local Time:
    they are beating atm in many ways, both have faster cheaper transactions and eth has far more functionality
    monero, ripple, zcash, dash a few other good ones

10. GRIM

EG Money:
    $829
    Local Time:
  11. superbee

superbee EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $44
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    When I was younger I use to do penny stocks and OTC but now I only do options preferably spreads. In this bull market I usually only do veritcal call spreads. 60-100% gains are easy. I really hate these groups on discord that give calls after they enter a stock then sell into everyone buying. I'm personally good friends with Dave Santarelli and he runs a very fine options group. You can make huge gains on a stock just moving sideways are gaining 1-2%.

12. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    I think ETH and LTC will both outdo BTC as far as gains percentage wise. LTC currently has outdone BTC so far this year by a lot.

Also many people feel they want a whole coin rather than a fraction of a coin. That itself causes people to buy LTC and ETH. Also those two are cheaper.

Many people are thinking: If bitcoin can hit $19,000 then Litecoin and Ethereum can hit $1,000 or higher, possibly $5,000.

The pricing is also more stable in Litecoin and Ethereum and also more exchanges will allow you to cash out of those two than bitcoin. Yes, there are some exchanges that will let you trade bitcoin but they won’t sell it and deposit funds to your bank from it.

I signaled a Buy for my friends on litecoin at $140. Currently it’s above $350. I suspect it’ll run to $500 easily. My gameplan is to sell half at $500 and remainder at $1,000, which the $500 locks in initial investment and some profits.

Also Litecoin is more bullish in my opinion due to the founder being so involved in it. He isn’t pumping it, it’s professionally promoting it.

Anyone take a look at stock: KALA today? It dropped on shorting and rebounded to 6% up. Look for positive news on next two catalysts and a run into $30s.

Also for easy swing trade: RGLS from mid .90s to $1.20-$1.30

13. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Also as far as cryptos - digital currency is the wave of the future. Whether it’s bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum, no one knows. It’s only worth what others are willing to pay for it. I suggest if anyone does it, always invest what you can afford to lose. When opportunity arises, lock in initial investment and some profit and then if the remainder is lost, you still walked away up.

TSizemore likes this.
  14. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Litecoin got a target price of $1,500 today for end of 2018. It’s currently at $355. Appears it’ll run to $420-$450 by end of year. If swing trading it for quick gains, look for $420.

Also Grim announced in another thread he’s got coins for sale at a decent price which excludes fees. That’s a good option for new traders.

I’m sure he can direct people to a good exchange to unload and sell at. One easy option is Coinbase dot com. But you pay a 1.99% fee for cashing out. But they are very secure in my opinion and also insured up to $250,000.

But they will record keep your tax earnings.

Grim may know some loopholes to that to assist?

15. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Increasing short term price target of Litecoin to $510 soon. There will be a slight resistance wall in low $400s that will create resistance. Maintain hold for $500, it’ll come.

Keep in mind founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee, is now doing a lot of promoting for the coin.

If Ethereum hold for $925-$950.

Bitcoin, well that’s a long hold. Swinging it is too tough due to violality. Price target $40,000.

16. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Stock: Overstock Ticker: OSTK currently $75. Near term/short term price target is $100. Gain of 25%.

17. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Rite Aid Ticker: RAD price target $2.30 short term. Long term $4.

18. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Castle Brands Inc Ticker: ROX price target $1.80. Currently $1.35. Gain of 35%.

19. GRIM

EG Money:
    $829
    Local Time:
    sell on the gdax exchange instead of coinbase gdax is coinbase
    another easy was i found go to polienex
    bitcoins start thee transfer to gdax
    gdax almost always much higher
    so buy at one exchange, transfer to another, cash out
    loophole as far as tax man im looking at things
    different exchanges, cryptos etc

Daredevil likes this.