Some mother fuxxer

Discussion in 'Bitch FFA' started by GRIM, May 15, 2017.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    Calls me says he's gonna whoop my ass, well I might be a gimp but I dont back down.
    He tells me where to meet, literally 2 blocks from his pad.
    I drive there wait and wait, text his ass finally say f this and drive home.
    Then magically he claims he's there so again drive acrossed town nobody there I leave text comes in he'll be right there..right

now pussy keeps blowing my phone up and the odd thing I have no idea who he is. making threats basically he knows my car and will attack me from behind

People now a days are void of balls!

tutelagroup likes this.
  2. Torres

Torres Iron Killer Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    What a Fag , LOL !!!

GRIM likes this.
  3. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,659
    Local Time:
    Making threats about what? Do you know the guy? What did he say exactly?

4. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    have no idea who he is
    just that hes gonna beat my ass i showed he didnt

5. tkasch30

tkasch30 Vendor Rep Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $141
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Man grow the fuck up already.

6. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    Honestly I would've just laughed in the guys face and hung up after the 1st call.
    Don't have time for that BS.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GRIM likes this.
  7. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    I HATE where i live its filled with nothing but people like this. All i want is the gym eg and to be left alone

tutelagroup likes this.
  8. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    Pretty much what i did only drove there as i needed agression worked out gym or him made no dif to me. I am so fng sick of these people

9. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    Just ignore them grim.
    If they are serious they will find you.
    They are doing it just to get a rise out of you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    Pretty sure these are the guys who have STOLEN every thing i have so little hard to ignore

11. misterB

misterB EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $479
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    probable in your house robbing you when you drive across town

12. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    lol nothing left to rob

13. Titan88

Titan88 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $36
    Local Time:
    Grim he's prolly just a lonely fucktard with nothing to do so he's trying to pretend he has balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
  15. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    lol yeah prob, havent heard from the fuck

sick and tired of people thinking they can screw with me cause im a gimp

i just want to be left alone

16. blasson

blasson EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $755
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Just leave the bullshit alone. Laugh at them and go on with your life. Defend yourself with force if necessary but if you're in no immediate threat I'd shake off the talk. If they are never man enough to walk up to you, they don't deserve any of your attention. Will only get you in trouble. Fuckers who start shit usually get their ass beat, no doubt. But the guy doing the ass kicking gets the charge. Your defense "he said ______ to me" and you'll get the book thrown at you while he's outside still talking shit. He wins that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    i for most part do there however is more to the story i cant say, someone i care about like a daughter

tutelagroup likes this.
  18. sportsfreak

sportsfreak EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $70
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Typical fucker that will duck when he sees you in person I bet. Until he is man enough to step up in person, I'd say he is not worth the time or effort. Once he does, beat that ass so bad that he will remember it for years to come!!

Paulrockr and GRIM like this.
  19. tutelagroup

tutelagroup Mutation Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    Its easy to talk shit in texts or emails, HIM not showing up proves he can't walk the talk he talks. Ahh I would also stay away, just sounds like trouble or drama you don't. I am the same way though, I had backing down! lol

20. suraonyx23

suraonyx23 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $683
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Thanks for reviving 7 month old thread lmao bout as useful as the other posts

tutelagroup likes this.