Respecting staff

Discussion in 'Rules' started by GRIM, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $853
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Staff is to be respected. You have an issue with a staff member calmly bring it up to me.

Trashing staff simply will and can not be tolerated

2. Hugebro

Hugebro EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $18
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I thought Mick was banned? Lol

3. Jinko

Jinko EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $675
    Local Time:
    Did something recently happen?

4. bandit

bandit Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $9
    Local Time:
    That goes without saying....

5. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    I really hope that was the case but this rule clearly isn't understood by all.

6. suraonyx23

suraonyx23 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $684
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    True story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

7. verick

verick Guest

Local Time:
    I am not happy with the recent occurrence.. It was rude and extremely unprofessional. Staff needs to be respected!!!!

8. MattyIce

MattyIce VIP Member Hardcore Iron Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $334
    Local Time:
    I don't know what happened, but everyone needs to earn respect. If a person, staff or not, is a dick...they need to be dealt with.

9. LittleTom

LittleTom EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Get the fuck over it already people....

10. LittleTom

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    lol

11. jshredz

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    It's not about getting over it or not LT.
    Its about having respect and dealing with issues in a professional way.

As staff we're here to keep a certain level order in the forum. We shouldn't be disrespect for trying to do our job.

If this issue was dealt with properly I'm sure we would be over it like you say.

12. LittleTom

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    Your a cool guy and I like you shredz but your a sponsored mod... lets talk about professional. Thats Grim call but come on man.. you know what we think about that.

13. jshredz

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    I run sponsored logs, yes eveyone knows that. I'm not a rep and still have a job to do.
    I pointed out a clear security risk for customer and even the sponsor. My concerns was on a protocol being followed, my comments had nothing to do with gear quality.
    Would you LT ship gear back to a sponsor??? Honestly

Besides the gear the I get to run for my logs, I also purchase gear from Vaultek and other sponsors. Its not like I'm making money of the gear I get for free.

I buy gear just like everyone else.

This of course has nothing to with what occurred. A concern was raised and the response from the sponsor was uncalled for, plain and simple.

14. LittleTom

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    Look I am not gonna get into a pissing match about what happens around here anymore, waste of time. Dyel went a bit crazy but the stuff that came out of your mouth was not much better. Plus how can you think another vendor is going to respect a mod when he sponsored by the competition.

That being said if there is one guy who could stay neutral it would be you shredz. I have a lot of respect for you thats why to me I dont care if your sponsored or not but its a HUGE conflict of interest. I am not going to respond further and I do think things could have been handled better. This board is very unique and most normal rules do not apply and are either bent or broken depending on the situation. So when things are all backwards to begin with I dont get why people find it so odd when things like this happen...

15. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    LT,

JSHREDZ is,a mod period. Contrary to your thoughts or immature comments to basically everything, there is a process here. The thread was made as a control point because of attitudes like yours. Do you get away with this on other boards? I highly doubt it. My warning..... And I will be very clear. Stop the negativity and conflict. I am not afraid to make an example.....

16. dyel

dyel Vendor Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $35
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    It's my lab guys... My protocol changes depending on the situation... Sometimes I ask for the vials back If I feel like I'm possibly being reverse scammed and sometimes I don't ask for them back if it's a customer I know and trust. You guys aren't going to cover my losses from being scammed.... This happens at least 2-3 times a week. You can ask plenty of my customers about that. I usually don't ask for the vials back but if it's a ridiculous amount of vials and all of mine are fine I have to wonder what is wrong.. I'm on way more sites than most of you guys and this is a norm on almost all boards. Jdhredz shouldn't be receiving free gear and be a mod imo. There is a huge conflict of interest like LT stated. Also everyone here is posting as if they know everything that went down... I haven't been on good terms with jshredz for a while already.... I gave my reasoning on why I do xyz and then Jshredz makes a straw-man fallacy argument and attempted to use it against me. Plus the fact he gets free gear from Vaultek has to make me think he is being biased. Why else would he make a straw-man fallacy argument and use it against it me? instead of just hearing me out... Jdhredz also did not handle the situation well either. So to act as if I am the only one wrong is just absurd...

17. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    This thread is locked. I've had enough

18. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $853
    Local Time:
    This shit needs to die people.

Its simple staff deserves respect. This goes to all vendor or member a like.

Simply respect staff and all is good

Ffs this continued shit is KILLING eg

19. GRIM

EG Money:
    $853
    Local Time:
    Most rules bent or broken? Wtf lt you are nuts.
    A mod is not 'sponsored' by anyone. He got some free gear.

Guess what often I REQUIRE vendor's to give mods test gear.

Again you talk about stuff you have ZERO clue on.

Jshredz has been EXTREMELY impartial. He brought up something he seen as a security risk which i AGREE with him but i am NOT going to force a vendor to changes their protocol in such a situation.

Seriously this has gone on FAR enough. The points were given.

And i am laying down the simple rule RESPECT staff and this goes for EVERYONE.

Its also a little different from bringing up a point to being cussed out.

Now ffs stop this shit and follow the simple rule.

ANYONE who doesnt like this rule is free to leave.

This drama is killing this board. There is more drama posts than anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.