Proposal

Discussion in 'Inspiration' started by Bama, May 16, 2017.

1. Bama

Bama EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Good evening EG!!! I wanted to go down memory lane with you on this one, for those who are married. Where did you all propose to your spouse?

I totally surprised my wife when I got down on my knee in the observation deck of the Sunsphere in downtown Knoxville (pictured below). It was built when they had the World's Fair here back in the 80s. Would love to hear your stories!

Sunsphere small file.jpg

GRIM likes this.
  2. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    lol my we were in a car i believe and said so you want to

Bama likes this.
  3. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Lol...mine was like G-mans. Had to toss her the ring and say "we gotta go, cops are watching the house"! Ahhh...to be that young and stupid again. :)

GRIM and Bama like this.
  4. Bama

Bama EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    Lmao t..was that 1840? :p

TSizemore likes this.
  6. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
  7. GRIM

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    lmao t we both old

TSizemore likes this.
  8. Mick

Mick EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Hardcore Iron Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $2
    Local Time:
    I asked the wenches dad and he said yes... So I took her to the park while I was drinking a Four Loko .. "Grape" yes grape. Tossed her the package and she said yes. Then we eloped in Vegas at the white chapel with a pink Caddy.

TSizemore and Bama like this.
  9. TSizemore

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    Lol....Priceless! :)