Money and women.... HELP!

Discussion in 'Bitch FFA' started by woe, Aug 10, 2015.

1. woe

woe Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $4
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Alright fellas. Got myself into a pickle. I'm engaged to this chick and now I wanna break it off. Yes I know I'm in deep but no kids yet!
    Anyways, there are a few things that she financed for but I made the payments for and payed it off. Who technically owns that shit and do I have rights to it?
    Another one would be, she COSIGNED for the ring I got her....but of course I'm paying for it. That's mine right ?

2. Torres

Torres Iron Killer Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    Damn bro , what happened , cold feet ?
    Ur in a tight situation bro , I would def love to give u advice but I don't even know where to begin w/ that one .
    I'm sure there's some1 here that has prob gone down that path and can advise u better than I can . I'm def interested on what advice they come up with !!!

3. woe

woe Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $4
    Local Time:
    She does nothing for me, man. We just went way to fast. Oh, and she's a psycho ass, neurotic bipolar crazy mother fucker!
    I thought I could love her unconditionally but hell no. Not even worth it.
    I'm really looking for legal advice I guess.

Can I obtain possesion of the items I'm paying for even though they are under her name? One of which is already payed for, so technically not under her name anymore.
    The ring is cosigned. I'm still paying for it.

4. tbonexl

tbonexl Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Hmmm... You should be able to get the ring back. That was given to her as commitment type arrangement, not a gift. Unless you gave it to her on her bday, or any type of holiday whereas it could be a gift. The other stuff I don't think you'll be able to claim. There are no winners in a break up so cut your losses bud. We've all taken hits before...

5. Torres

Torres Iron Killer Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    Well Said !!!

6. Hogslayer

Hogslayer EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $44
    Local Time:
    Psycho ass, neurotic, bipolar crazy LMAO yeah those are always the best at least for a little while. Better to know now I quess.

7. misterB

misterB EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $479
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    the rings yours, get it back and return it to the store if you can, lot of them will take the or buy them back ( big loss)

the other stuff up in the air if she asks for it , you guys got to split it up somehow , but good move getting out now before shes got you over a legal barrel

8. tkasch30

tkasch30 Vendor Rep Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $141
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Aaahhh! Money & women....lifes biggest problems! Good luck! Atleast your not married yet so its not too bad

9. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Woe, my best advice is if you feel the way you do bro, don't go through with it. Marriage is a big deal and if that's how you feel today, don't do it. Because in the end it will cost you more money, more headaches and more issues if you do it bro.

10. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    And last thing you want to do is spend $5K+ on a divorce attorney, risk paying alimony, risk your wife/soon to be ex-wife telling the police you use steroids cause she's mad about a divorce or paying child support. Consider the repercussions of your actions and how they could slap you in the face bro. Not saying your a bad guy bro, but when shit goes wrong in a marriage, women become demons and have no morals.

11. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    I have a woman I love greatly but yet day after day we are growing further apart. She rather go spend time with her friends or go on a solo vacation alone then to spend time with me and our child. Or go somewhere with me and our child. She's selfish and puts herself before me and our child.

12. TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan Vendor Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $260
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I would say if you were making payments for the stuff she financed as long as you can prove you were paying I believe you can get that stuff, just as long as you have some kind of receipt showing the payments came from you, credit card or bank statement, copy of the check, etc...

The ring I think is yours, she only cosigned and if it is paid off she has no ties to it anymore as cosigner would be just for the loan not the ring after it is bought, like if you cosigned for a car for one of your kids, you are responsible until the car loan is paid off then you have nothing to do with the car afterwards.

Thanks
    TMM

13. BIGBOSS

BIGBOSS Recruit Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $2
    Local Time:

This is true mane!