I was asked for proof...

Discussion in 'Security' started by GRIM, Nov 18, 2016.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    on eg's policy, so instead of sending just in pm i'm posting for everyone.

this is the board software itself, you can see everyone shares the same ip.

this is the ip of server number one where your ip is stripped.

even this ip info gets pruned multiple times a day

Attached Files:

2. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,659
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    I have known you for years and I don't need any proof. I know you have always worked very hard on security.

3. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    Yes most know but rumors persist from other board owners...doing what i can to prove when im asked wo risking security

4. GRIM

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    What it looks like when even the proxy ip is pruned. Your ip shows as 1. We retain nor ever have your ip

Attached Files:

5. superbee

superbee EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $44
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Dont know much about this, but this seems legit. I've always trusted you. After being fucked over at OM 5-6 years back by staff I only stay on boards I trust. This is the No. 1 forum I trust, staff as well.

6. GRIM

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    ip's are assigned to you by your isp, le can easily track you via ip
    forum admins can track you via ip
    if asked to hand over ip via subpeona be le admin is forced to

offshore only helps so much, admin still required to follow ruling in home country, or if home country has treaty with the other country.

eg eliminates this by never ever possessing or having knowledge of your ip.

i dont know if you live in africa, or pluto

7. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,659
    Local Time:
    No need to prove yourself. You know what you are doing and we know it too. That's enough.

8. GRIM

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    https://whatismyipaddress.com/

u can be found that close in seconds with ip, exact location a lil harder unless you protect yourself or as in eg we protect you

9. anabol69

anabol69 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $61
    Local Time:
    Cool deal.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

10. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!! Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    1:40 PM