I got robbed

Discussion in 'Bitch FFA' started by GRIM, Nov 1, 2015.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $853
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Ya second time in less than a year. But last time it was a bitch living with me.
    Stole my safe, cash, credit card, everything I had saved even cell phone.
    They never could legally prove it

2. krustus

krustus EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $323
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Hate to hear it friend. .. I got robbed you know.... got all my juice... couldn't do shIt either.... it sucked

3. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    Damn that sucks Grim. I'm lucky to live in a safe neighborhood. Someone would have to be pretty stupid to try to Rob someone here.
    Police station 2 blocks away and at least 3 cops that live within one block.

4. zombieslayer

zombieslayer EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $16
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    That sucks Bro!!! :mad:
    I'm sorry.

5. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    It seems like you were an easy hit..... That being said, they will attempt this again. You need to up your security somehow etc. Ask landlord to install a deadbolt put a screw in your window frames etc. My ex father in law was a locksmith, he has showed me so many tricks to get in a place effortless. Yes the old credit card in the door etc, if the crook is good its effortless, if you complicate it, they will go elsewhere.

Another idea, what friend from the gym etc have you told about anything... Usually the ones you think you trust will burn you.

6. tkasch30

tkasch30 Vendor Rep Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Any chance it was the new gf or her real boyfriend/partner in crime? Lol

7. krustus

EG Money:
    $323
    Local Time:
    That was the case with me... the few times i have been robbed or people i know that were ... it was someone they knew... or let know too much.

i have heard of very few that were just random.... be careful who you trust and let know anything

8. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $853
    Local Time:
    There was a sketchy dude at gym I didn't say a word to but he knew

9. krustus

EG Money:
    $323
    Local Time:
    long ago i was robbed by a dude i thought was friend... and this recent one i was kind of asking for it... knew the dude was pretty sorry...a lot of signs i ignored. became a friend / gym buddy and i ran my mouth too much and paid the price.

10. GRIM

EG Money:
    $853
    Local Time:
    I know who did it and my losses are more severe than I thought.

Cant say why but cant do anything about it

11. dirtyjoe

dirtyjoe EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $19
    Local Time:
    Shitty to hear the that

12. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,665
    Local Time:
    Damn, grim, sorry you had to go through this. Little fuckers broke into my flat years ago, they stole a golden necklace which was the last present that I had received from my parents who have both passed away and a laptop with all the pics that I had taken during my trips to the US.

13. Patriot1405

Patriot1405 Recruit Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
  14. bossman

bossman EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $126
    Local Time: