I got robbed

Discussion in 'Bitch FFA' started by GRIM, Nov 1, 2015.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    No I don't want a thing from eg members.
    Found my place broken into, most not all of my supps gone. Electronics, two credit cards, cash, etc.
    Figure my loss at about 8k.
    I knew crime was up where I live but fuck!

2. tunaman7

tunaman7 I will be the best me I can be! Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $51
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Fuck brother...I'm sorry to hear that

3. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Damn that sucks. Any possible way the person who did it could get caught? Do you have cameras in the neighborhood?

4. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    No cams but with the 'other' stuff I kinda gotta eat it.
    Cancelled my cards. Almost 6 grand racked up on them

5. MattyIce

MattyIce VIP Member Hardcore Iron Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $334
    Local Time:
    That sucks ass. I recently had my bank info hacked and a measly $600 stolen. It was eventually recouped but with a lot of red tape bullshit, police avidavits and what nots. Hope it all works out. I can send you some Ramen noodles. lol

6. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    If it wasn't for the 'other' stuff id just dispute the charges. But can't take the chance

7. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Grim file a report just don't mention the other stuff. Doubt the police will solve the crime

8. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    Can't take the risk.

9. Joebad1

Joebad1 Guest

Local Time:
    Damn man that sucks ass..yea I wouldn't like the pope looking around my hizzy either,that would suck.

10. bender

bender EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    There's no reason to not dispute the charges. Even if they did catch the guy what's he going to say? "Oh by the way I also stole these illegal steroids from his house"? That just incriminates himself even further and all you'd have to say is those aren't yours. It would be your word against his and he has them in his posession. No way its better to take that big of a loss

11. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    It's not just me though....
    I as owner of eg have to think of members.
    As far as incriminating what do you think le would do, plea bargain a petty robbery for nabbing illegal products.
    I have no choice I gotta eat it

12. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    Btw I was through a similar situation as a kid. 2 people broke into my house. Then plea bargained to bust me for pot. The thieves got off...

13. halfnatty

halfnatty fuck diet tren hard bitch Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $57
    Local Time:
    Damn man I live in IL and have been lucky this has never happen at least in the house now are cars yes . what state you live in?

14. halfnatty

halfnatty fuck diet tren hard bitch Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $57
    Local Time:
    Ps sorry that is shitty I hope things get better

15. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    I think I'm gonna contact attorney to see what they think on at least cc bills. The rest is gone

16. Daredevil

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Grim, Credit cards can be skimmed, copied and frauded etc. you really don't need a police report to file a dispute. Just say to your credit card company someone has been making purchases under your account. They will cancel payments and issue new cards. Police report is not necessary to do that. I had someone make 25K in purchases a year ago and I didn't have to file a report.

17. GRIM

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    I've had to with mine before they required police report

18. suraonyx23

suraonyx23 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $683
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Sorry to hear man. Thats horrible news