Gym Douche

Discussion in 'Bitch FFA' started by GRIM, Apr 26, 2017.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $815
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    So i go to gym session #2 and this punk kids trying to punk me out, flexing/posing next to me every time I lift.

I sit there say nothing but think Im more ripped than you already, 39 years old 6 strokes, numerous other injuries and Ive only been back not even a month.

Here him talking shit like he thinks hes king of the gym...wrong move boy 1 month from now the 1/2" extra you have on your arms will be erased and you will be my bitch

blasson and misterB like this.
  2. Troy

Troy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $537
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    That was me tryin to get your attention

GRIM likes this.
  3. tkasch30

tkasch30 Vendor Rep Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $141
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    He must be on Dyel gear...lol

blasson likes this.
  4. Torres

Torres Iron Killer Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    I laugh at dudes like that !!!

5. blasson

blasson EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $755
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Use that as motivation to be a better you. Fuck the haters and shit on em. Those douche bags like that make zero progress in the gym. He'll be the same size/weight/body comp In a year while running a gram of juice. Those punks aren't even worth the time to get mad at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRIM likes this.
  6. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $815
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Lol exactly bro

blasson likes this.
  7. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,659
    Local Time:
    This is one of the reasons why I stopped going to a gym. When I was bulking there was always a stupid girl saying "you have put on weight" or a guy lifting his stupid shirt after each set of abs as if they would pop up just like thst .....

blasson likes this.