FUZO/BABY!/fitnessgeared.com

Discussion in 'Security' started by GRIM, Dec 22, 2012.

1. IronFox

IronFox Registered Badass Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Well said, let the blithering idiots go to their doom

2. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    a reminder for those of you who dont use your brain

3. bossman

bossman EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $119
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    i am on their board but have never ordered anything from there. i am only comfortable here when it comes to business. Thanks for the heads up tho.

4. LittleTom

LittleTom EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Wow, this was brought back from the dead

5. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    for a reason lt..

6. LittleTom

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:

Oh it's cool, I have not been there in about six months

7. GRIM

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    np just letting ya know ;)

8. Mick

Mick EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Hardcore Iron Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $1
    Local Time:
    It might not be as secure as all forums but Fuzo takes care of the members if they get ripped off by an auction or sponsor.

That doesn't happen here.

9. GRIM

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    guess what he makes money I DONT.
    SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

I do my absolute best to take care of members, staff and myself have gone out of our own pockets so this is COMPLETE rubbish.

and its not just not secure its in the USA he was involved in ORD and has threatened LE FFS

You like it there GO THERE and STAY THERE

10. GRIM

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    that was really the dumbest post EVER made mick.
    I highly doubt he takes care of EVERYONE for starters, plus you squack your gums at shit you have zero clue on.
    like pacific, ghee all taken care of.
    I make ZERO money whay do you NOT get?
    and its not just might not be, his forum is a used tissue. ZERO SECURITY
    guess what barely any costs.
    How Stupid are you?
    He runs numerous forums FOR PROFIT

11. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Hmm. Many times members have been taken care of after a few vendors left, disappeared or plain out were booted. Helped by some other members or other vendors their own self. I personally have helped several members. I have donated a lot of gear to quite a few individuals.

Seems last few weeks your disgruntled. Why though? But most importantly what have you done for members ripped off? Who have you helped or assisted?

I'm just asking an honest question since your attacking grim and the board, well what have you done?

12. GRIM

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    i forgot members and vendors i appologize

see we have a brotherhood that works together,

13. Akhusker

Akhusker EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $273
    Local Time:
    I brought this up to fuzo last month cause he was squaking his gums about always helping brothers out out of his pocket.......I was like.....don't you make a profit here? Eg doesn't make a profit and we still help Bros out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

14. LittleTom

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:

Regardless of Micks disposition on this issue, he is as solid as they come and has helped out more than enough. I also do not believe it's very becoming of a mod to question the character of a member in the open. If Micks comments went to far so be it but Mick has been a great brother for a long time and does not need to answer any of those questions IMO. If you don't like the way he acts around here that's a different story.

Also I am not getting into a dispute about what Grim does here. That's his business. This is simply a post about DD questioning Micks character.

15. bossman

EG Money:
    $119
    Local Time:
    can we get their raw dealer over here?

16. LittleTom

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    Is it still anonymous Raws?

17. GRIM

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    he was questioning what he has done for such cases. all ive seen is bitching personally.

its ok for someone to bitch constantly but not ok to ask what theyve done to help?

i do not make money here, i dont know what is soooo hard to understand about that. should i spend all my money on security AND give a personal gurantee ill spend my own money if a issue arises. thats literally what you few expect

18. GRIM

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    yeah fuzo is something else man

19. bossman

EG Money:
    $119
    Local Time:
    i believe so. looks like they have an extensive list.

20. GRIM

EG Money:
    $770
    Local Time:
    youre always free to tell a vendor to talk to me