Feeling drained

Discussion in 'General Health' started by millenium girl, Oct 19, 2017.

1. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,665
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    I have been feeling pretty tired lately. My diet isn't the best and I do lots of cardio to lose weight (I'm 5ft7 and my weight is 138lbs).

A mod at another board told me that my adrenal system is trashed and that I should stop any activity and avoid stressful situations ... Easier said than done with my job.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Loading...

3. tutelagroup

tutelagroup Mutation Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    I have been reading about the blue zones that are in 3 parts of the world. If you look at their stress levels and how they do daily activities its very interesting take a look.
    Blue Zone - Wikipedia

millenium girl likes this.
  4. misterB

misterB EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $581
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    id switch the diet up a bit, get some cabs for a few days. make sure you're using vitamins/ mineral supplements

5. bossman

bossman EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $119
    Local Time:
    up the carbs, sprinkle in some amphetamines :)

millenium girl and Mrx like this.
  6. tutelagroup

Local Time:
    Its probably your CNS it needs a break, just sleep and no stress.

7. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,665
    Local Time:
    Easier said than done right now but I will take a week holidays soon, no stress at all.

8. tutelagroup

Local Time:
    I understand then your going to have to just push through. Redbull or some adhd meds would help.

9. buffalohead

buffalohead EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $341
    Local Time:
    It sounds from your posts like you sleep like shit, which I can relate to. Weeks and months of that will make anyone feel constantly exhausted. I speak from experience on that. Also, just going by what you post, you barely eat enough to cover the caloric expenditure of just existing, much less all the calories you burn doing cardio and working. After so long, your metabolism is probably fucked, to be honest. Combine that with the lack of sleep and it's not surprising you feel like you do. It would be more surprising if you didn't.

10. millenium girl

EG Money:
    $1,665
    Local Time:
    Thank you for taking the time to comment on my issues buff (and tutelagroup).

What I didn't tell you is that I'm a former anorexic. I see food as an enemy that will make me put on weight hence all the cardio. I feel terribly guilty if I don't work out and that has a bad influence on my sleep. Work sucks right now, I have a stressful job and doing cardio helps me unwind (kinda).

I cannot sleep without a sleeping pill ... that might explain why I need a nap mid afternoon. I feel very sleepy around 3pm.

I will be on vacation next week and will probably sleep better while in London (I won't work out on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).

tutelagroup likes this.