Encouragement from wife

Discussion in 'Inspiration' started by Bama, May 20, 2017.

1. Bama

Bama EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Whats up EG? I'm gonna start out with i have an amazing wife who loves me and others without any agenda. We been married for almost 2 years now, and EVERYDAY someway or somehow lets me know that she loves me and she is so thankful for what i do on the day to day basis for us. I mean during the day i will get a call and the words will be "You can do this, you are doing great." I could go on and on, but to be transparent with you guys, these words bring LIFE into me. She is a strong woman and i love her with all my heart, and wanted to honor the woman who keeps me grounded.

blasson, GRIM and suraonyx23 like this.
  2. suraonyx23

suraonyx23 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $683
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Awesome post man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama likes this.
  3. Gibbit

Gibbit EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $7
    Local Time:
    Nice bro, that is a good woman.

4. bstmonster

bstmonster EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $549
    Local Time:
    That's truly amazing! Any woman can be the nicest angel or the worst devil, it just depends what you bring out from her. You must be treating her really good too!
    Shout out to you as well! Keep that appreciation, it keeps the relationship at a whole abother level, so happy for you two!

5. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $829
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Some are just evil

6. xxd1v3r

xxd1v3r Lift to eat, Eat to grow Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $156
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    That's awesome....you know what they say...happy wife happy life...keep doing what you doing that's all that matters

7. Bama

Bama EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    I was told a long time ago by a man who has been married 45 years he said: "The things you did to get her, continue those things when you have her." makes all the sense in the world.