DHS to Get $3 Billion For Border Wall, More Agents, Better Cybersecurity

Discussion in 'Politics Uncensored' started by F.I.S.T., Mar 16, 2017.

1. F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T. EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $802
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    DHS to Get $3 Billion For Border Wall, More Agents, Better Cybersecurity
    by Neil Munro16 Mar 2017

The White House has asked Congress to spend an extra $3 billion in 2017 to fund a border wall and to bolster other security and repatriation programs run by the Department of Homeland Security.

“The president’s budget requests demonstrate a renewed focus on supporting the hard work of the men and women of the Department of Homeland Security,” said a statement from the Secretary of Homeland Security, John Kelly.

The budget document sent to Congress March 16 is titled “America First: A Budget Blueprint to Make America Great Again.” It is not the formal budget request for 2018 but outlines spending plans for 2018, and it requests amendments to the 2017 budgets set by Congress late last year. If the requested budget amendments are approved by Congress, the DHS 2017 budget in 2017 would rise by $3 billion.

The budget plan also calls for the DHS 2018 budget to be set at $44 billion. A comprehensive budget request for FY 2018 will be delivered to Congress in May. According to a department statement:

Read the entire budget plan here.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BUDGET-2018-BLUEPRINT/pdf/BUDGET-2018-BLUEPRINT.pdf

2. Loading...

3. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $834
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    def more security is a good thing

4. F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T. EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $802
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Absolutely right.In ALL area's.