Complaints

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GRIM, Mar 23, 2015.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Feel free to post a suggestion thread about anything you do not like or would like to see done differently here at EG.

We love CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. If however you are doing it just to bitch about a member PM STAFF and do not use the open forums.

Please feel free to post in this thread as well, constructive well thought out suggestions, not simply so and so is a troll.

If we can we will make a suggestion how you can get what you want as is, such as the ignore user feature was brought up.

Just because we don't implement your idea does not mean we arent listening.

2. tbonexl

tbonexl Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    This has been covered already, right?

3. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    No actually it hasnt and I was making a sticky as in a rule for people in the future in order to avoid this drama crap again thats killing the site..

4. tbonexl

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    I don't think people are going to be inclined to post here grim.

5. GRIM

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    That's not the point the point is a sticky rule....

6. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $925
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Hopefully, they will.....It could be helpful for the board and to keep the atmosphere positive. Like Grim says, as long as it's constructive. ;)

7. GRIM

EG Money:
    $820
    Local Time:
    Exactly t I don't mind listening to constructive critism one bit. I don't care for bitching just to bitch.

8. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $925
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    I don't care for mindless bitching either,....so, I'll do my part to make sure we as Staff keep ours down as well.

9. tbonexl

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Well no disrespect but I'm going to stay out of this. I already got a warning for what I thought fit this thread. Didn't mean to come out the way it was taken.