Chiropractor

Discussion in 'General Health' started by Bama, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Bama

Bama EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    This past Monday i woke up and couldnt hardly walk my back felt like it was twisted in a knot. This is the 1st time i have ever tried a chiropractor, he took some ex-rays and its not good, my 5 and 6 vertebrae are sitting on top of each other, my lower back looks somewhat like a curved road when it should be straight, and i have no bloodflow in either shoulders....After 3 visits already i do feel a bit better but i dont think he is gonna be able to fix me like he says he can. He mentioned if he cant get it done, that surgery will be the next thing, in which i dont think i want to go down that road. Anyone have any good experience with this type practice and did it help long term or just short?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Chiropractor
    1. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:

3. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Just started seeing one. Pain is almost gone and im sleeping much better!

4. Bama

Local Time:
    Me to

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

GRIM likes this.
  5. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,663
    Local Time:
    I see a chiropractor from time to time when my back/neck hurts so bad that I cannot move. It really helps but not on the long run since I never stop working out.

6. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    You stop seeing the chiro. Gotta keep up with it work out or no workout

millenium girl likes this.
  7. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,663
    Local Time:
    I stopped seeing him because the chiro told me that if a couple of sessions don't do the trick I should not go anymore.

8. GRIM

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    try different chiro
    you said it did help

9. millenium girl

EG Money:
    $1,663
    Local Time:
    This is one of the bests in his field. He really told me to quit if my body stops responding and go back after six months and try again.

10. GRIM

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    Still u often best to try another.
    My old was tops in field. Did next to nothing for me.
    New one a dream

11. Bama

Local Time:
    I'm gonna go as far as he can help me, I actually feel better right now.

12. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Chiropractor's are a much needed service....once you actually start seeing them. When they start cracking, twisting, and manipulating you, there's no other choice but to carry that on....when you stop, so does the relief.

I'm not a fan of them, but, sometimes it's necessary.

13. Bama

Local Time:
    Brother, i believe i already see what you are talking about, i ache until i go in and get cracked and feel great until the next visit.

14. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    Im two months overdue from my normal appointments and am literally walking leaning to one side

15. Bama

Local Time:
    O SHOOT!!!!!

16. GRIM

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    damn get in bro

17. misterB

misterB EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $583
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    i love the chiropractor, i get a lot of stuff done, adjustments and laser, scrapping and needle / acupuncture. awesome stuff

18. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    ....Happy Endings too?

misterB and GRIM like this.
  19. Bama

Local Time:
    Lol

20. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
    Grimmer, the chiro will not see me until you give me a reacharound session as warmup

21. GRIM

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    pfff guess they never seeing you, tsize said he'll fill in