Board rules

Discussion in 'Rules' started by GRIM, Oct 5, 2015.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $821
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    This is going to be the board main rules thread.

By entering enhancegenetics you agree you are 21 years of age or older, you also accept full responsibility for knowing the laws where you live.

Enhancegenetics does not ever have access to your IP information so we are unable to determine even if we could what your laws are.

There is to be no bashing of members, vendors, or especially staff. Respect is expected all ways.

Enhancegenetics is not responsible for any transaction as we are not involved in them in anyway shape or form.

Auctions we are not responsible for it is you the member and the vendor who must work it out. Members at times donate the money to keep enhancegenetics afloat. The 2 are not connected.

Enhancegenetics will attempt to resolve issues but there is no guarantee to the outcome.

You understand enhancegenetics is a hobby, not for profit body building and power lifters forum for like individuals from around the world. Enhancegenetics does not condone the use of any illegal material no matter what a member of staff.comments.

Enhancegenetics accepts donations in order to keep the board afloat. We do not pack our board with banners, affiliate programs, etc. But do offer private sections in order to keep the information contained.

Finally you hold enhancegenetics and its staff harmless for what business you may or may not conduct.

These rules can be update at anytime.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Board rules
    1. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:
    4. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:

3. LittleTom

LittleTom EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    Looks good Grim nice write up.

4. bossman

bossman EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $134
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
  5. LittleTom

LittleTom EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM

Ass long as it's not hairy

6. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    Rules read and agreed! Bump

7. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $942
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
  8. F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T. EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $801
    Local Time:
    Makes sense to me.

9. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $283
    Local Time:
  10. all4muscle

all4muscle EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Rules read. Great idea Grim.

11. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
  12. bigdude

bigdude Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
  13. Patriot1405

Patriot1405 Recruit Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
  14. Daredevil

Daredevil EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $87
    Local Time:
    Gents, last few months there's been some issues on the board as far as some members being disrespectful, bashing, threats, etc.

Even though I'm a new mod here, I am neutral to any disagreement, dispute, etc. I intend to be a mod that handles things appropriately and without bias to any party.

We are offered a forum in which we can discuss anything relevant to life. We are offered a forum with some of the greatest vendors around. We are offered a forum which is the most secure forum around in conducting activities that could cost us our livelihood. On this forum we are secure and we are a family. We are friends. Even though some members have disagreements we are friends who have many of the same goals in life. To bodybuild and to be safe in doing so while either using AAS or not.

I truly wish we can abide by the rules and sometimes the rules have gotten lax. But the rules are rules, which we should follow.

Some of the past recent events have gotten out of hand.

I ask that every member respect other members and if there is an issue that you feel you need help with as a member don't hesitate to contact me on EG or by wickr at DareDevil2016. In the event you contact me, it will be anonymous and handled appropriately.

15. JohnW

JohnW Mutation Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $0
    Local Time:
    Good post DD. I hope both the mods and admin can restore some peace.

16. T-bar

T-bar EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    You should probably revisit the following quote, because without a statement declaring that one section being incorrect does not negate the remainder of the agreement then this one sentence kills the entire agreement.

"You understand enhancegenetics is a not for profit body building and power lifters forum"

Unless of course EG is in fact a registered non profit.

This is just my humble opinion of course. Not that any of this would actually make a difference in court.

17. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $821
    Local Time:
    we are not registered, it however is ran as a hobby not a business for profit

18. T-bar

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    That would be a better statement to make.

19. GRIM

EG Money:
    $821
    Local Time:
    well it is not for profit, i never state we are registered

20. T-bar

EG Money:
    $90
    Local Time:
    I'm not arguing with you. You said it was a non for profit. You don't need to say it's registered. You just don't want to put yourself in a position where someone could turn you in to the IRS for falsely claiming to be a non profit. That would be far worse than anything else you're trying to protect yourself from.

21. GRIM

EG Money:
    $821
    Local Time:
    I understand and not arguing with you :) the details are being put in the very thread via this discussion. I'll take it under advisement and see what I can do when near a computer