bad mouthing vendors

Discussion in 'Rules' started by GRIM, Jun 5, 2015.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    If you are a customer with a good or bad experience by all means tell.

However if you yourself are a vendor or rep you give up the right to toss dirt at other vendors...

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - mouthing vendors
    1. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:

3. morrey

morrey EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $498
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
  4. Mick

Mick EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Hardcore Iron Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $2
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
  5. TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan Vendor Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $260
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Totally understood bro. We would never say anything bad about anyone, its not the way we work, we take the higher road.

Thanks
    TMM

6. Torres

Torres Iron Killer Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $378
    Local Time:
    Well I don't want to talk about vendors, but can I say bad things about other members LOL !!!

7. Paulrockr

Paulrockr TMM REP Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $264
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    Yes we do

8. dirtyjoe

dirtyjoe EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $19
    Local Time:
    All i can say is here at EG we have the best vendors. They maybsometimes be late on communicating, or etc. but has anyone got ripped? Lost anything? EG vendors anout business. Im sure everyone a say fuck thjs person while they are upset. But were all family an we all talk to each other the key hefe is we all communicate to keep everyone update, epsevially active memebers, try help the next man. He may have knowledge for u. U didnt no. All familys are a fight an talk shit to each other or about each other. End the day fellas EG is united!!!! Why were the best

9. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!! Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
    No complaints!!!! The most knowledgeable vets are on here and sponsers are all good or they wouldnt be here.

10. blasson

blasson EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $755
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Everyone I've dealt with here are awesome. The members are as well. Everyone has bad moments with family issues.. that's understandable. . And if a sponsor is ever late and you're out of gear, I personally blame the person who waited until they have 2 shots left to reup on their gear. . In this game shit happens and you need to stock up before you run out.. unless they are late over a month.. then the blame game changes lol. But in all seriousness I've been on a few boards and this one has the LEAST drama and best sponsors.

11. MattyIce

MattyIce VIP Member Hardcore Iron Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $334
    Local Time:
    If you post a list as updated with TA time, you honor it. I understand shit happens, but it always seems to happen to the same vendors again and again. Never, have I heard an excuse or had to wait more than 12 hours for a reply from TMM.

12. TSizemore

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $943
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    This is very True about TMM! I have to say, out of all the Vendors that are here and/or have been here.....(and I'm not trying to make anybody else upset).....The Muscle Man has by far been the most Rock Solid, Steady, Professional, and Proficient Vendor we have ever had!

13. Paulrockr

EG Money:
    $264
    Local Time:
    I know that TMM takes his business very serious and enjoys what he does. We do try our very best to handle every thing in a timely manner

14. Paulrockr

EG Money:
    $264
    Local Time:
    Feedback like this speak volumes.
    Thank you tsize for your input

15. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $822
    Local Time:
    Reminder on this. Reps are NOT allowed to talk crap against other vendors. If they feel there is an issue come to STAFF

16. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!! Iron Killer Getting Jacked

Local Time:
  17. jshredz

jshredz EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    Bump to this!!!
    Didn't think this would have to be reminded but it's obvious that it must.

18. Mick

Mick EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Hardcore Iron Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $2
    Local Time:
  19. jshredz

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    Why are you a rep?

I'm not talking about you Mick. Lith already talked to you regarding that situation.

20. Mick

EG Money:
    $2
    Local Time:
    No rep here. You forgot to add that grim did as well.

21. jshredz

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    Lol... oh yea grim too my bad.

On a serious note we're here for EG and everything we try to enforce is for the good of the forum.