Asking Again

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GRIM, Mar 14, 2017.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $815
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    What in your mind will increase actual activity?

People log in mainly for vendors and dont post, those who do post complain about lack of activity.

Weve got the most secure forum in existance, with bells and whistles.

We need discussion on current cycles, diets, wo logs etc

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Asking Again
    1. GRIM
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Troy

Troy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $537
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I log in everyday just to read. Idk why I don't post lol

4. Hugebro

Hugebro EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    I'm the same way. Honestly grim, we here have probably a 98% high experienced population. Other sites I've been on it seems the least experienced ppl post and are active constantly. Here we converse and compare ideals/routines/ etc where the noobs (as you call them) are all over the place. I might be way off, my 2 cents (or maybe 1.25 cents).

5. morrey

morrey EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $498
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Start posting people! (Coming from a guy who has been inactive the past year lol) sorry I have been really busy with medical school

6. LittleTom

LittleTom EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $14
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I like what hugebro had to say. Im still around the boards but rarely post. I know what Im doing at this point and the reason I dont post any info or suggestions is because everyone has 6 or 7 opinions on things. Some guy will post a qustion and someone will post a response than u have a bunch of meat heads all saying their way is the best and arguing about really simple stuff lol. I just dont have time for that anymore.

7. F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T. EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $801
    Local Time:
    Maybe it's time to let more noobies in brother.I don't mean any knucklehead out there but guys that are on other boards and do have things to ask and/or talk about.Ive been gone a while and I came back and I was like "WOW,IT'S SLOW HERE NOW".

Now in regards to many here being experienced and that's why they don't post,the board's not only here to learn things,it's also about just general talk.That's why there are non-bbing forums here as well.

Grim survives and pays his bills by activity.That activity creates a sense of trust and willingness for others to open up and participate in board activities,auctions,etc.Activity,especially from those with "titles" and have been around for a while,helps create activity from others that have not.

As far as what LT said about so many "meatheads" replying with saying their way is best,who cares.Let them.It's activity.It invokes replies from others.The exact thing that Grim and all boards need.

Come on guys...POST UP!! Is it really that hard to post something when you're here?? All of us have times when free time is tough,as ive only recently gotten time to breath,so I get it.But if you do get time to log on,then you have time to post up something.Anything.No matter how trivial you think it is,it's ok,we'll all forgive you for stooping so low to our level and posting.LOL

8. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $815
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    you may have actually found much of the issue