Any mechanics in here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buffalohead, Nov 17, 2017.

1. buffalohead

buffalohead EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $341
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    My Mazda started creeping with the clutch in and the pedal felt soft. The fluid reservoir was full so I don't suspect a leak, or not a big one anyway. So I figured either air in it, or maybe water, or maybe the clutch slave cylinder was bad. To kill two birds, I replaced the slave cylinder, which was way more of a pain than it should have been, btw, and bled it through the bleeder on the cylinder. After that, the car still does it but it doesn't do it all the time. Usually the longer you sit with the clutch in, thats when it's gets soft. So I'm thinking there's still air in it. Does that sound right? It's shifts fine otherwise. I'm no mechanic by any stretch so if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

3. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $841
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    i know tkasch is

4. buffalohead

EG Money:
    $341
    Local Time:
    I'm just going to bleed the clutch again here in a minute and see if that doesn't fix it. I bet (hoping) it will.

Damn man, bunch of testosterone filled weightlifters and nobody knows how to do any man shit like fix a car, lol! I include myself in that since I'm the one asking the dumb question, ha!

5. buffalohead

EG Money:
    $341
    Local Time:
    Seems to have fixed it. We'll see how it acts on a longer drive later.